Monday, June 28, 2010

My First Published Android App: NoteToSelf

I haven't been blogging much lately, but that's partly because I was on vacation for a week and partly because I was working on this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.swartzfager.NoteToSelf

It's a fairly simple app built with the standard Android API, but it meets MY need for a note/reminder list that is right there on my Android home screen and lets me see all of my reminders without having to go into the application. And being able to dictate my reminder (I put in the dedicated dictation button because my Swype keyboard doesn't have a key for dictation like the stock Android keyboard does) makes it easy to add a quick note if you can tolerate a mistranslation here or there.

This version is free, so if you have an Android device running 2.1 or higher, feel free to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment